As of July 1, 2017 we have changed to a new Online Payment System.
• All users will need to create a login and add your students to your account.
• The new K12PaymentCenter and your ParentVue are automatically synced, so a payment shows up instantly on your child's lunch account.
• After you have setup your new Online Payment Account click -> K12PaymentCenter to login.
• Once setup, you will again be able to make payments online to add to your child's lunch account, pay activity and school fees, and pay for Community Education classes.
To Setup Your Online Payment Account:
• For Instructions on account setup click -> K12PaymentCenter Instructions
• To setup your account click -> K12PaymentCenter Account Setup
Note: The K12 Payment Center has a transaction fee to make online payments. None of these fees go to the school.
If you have questions call the school district office at 218-435-6335
or email Carolyn at