Helpful information for iPad Users
• Teachers' Getting Started Guide - Click to Download "Teacher's Getting Started Guide.pdf".
• The iPad Manuals. - http://support.apple.com/manuals/ipad/
• Searching for Apps to have - Click here to Download "How to Search for Apps.pdf".
• Purchasing Apps that are not free - Click here to Download "Purchasing an App.pdf"
• Original Mobile Applications. - http://www.scrollmotion.com
• What works for the Escondido Union School District - https://sites.google.com/a/eusd.org/eusd-iread/ipod-apps
Internet on the iPads:
• See important notes on using the internet on the iPads - Download "iPads and the Internet.pdf"
• Make your own books available in eBook format. - http://www.lulu.com/publish/ebooks/?cid=us_pubpage_ebooks
• Open publishing solution for your educational needs. - http://www.lulu.com/education/?cid=us_pprtl_edu_blk
• Free customizable, standards-aligned, free digital textbooks for K-12 - http://www.ck12.org/flexbook/
• Houghton Mifflin Harcourt test iPads in education. - http://www.cultofmac.com/california-schools-replace-math-textbooks-with-ipads/58416
• Pearson and McGraw-Hill invest into a company called Inkling. - http://www.gadgetell.com/tech/comment/inkling-wants-to-replace-textbooks-with-the-ipad/
• Escondido Union School District - http://www.eusd4kids.org/iRead_Video/iRead_Students.mov
• Apple - http://www.apple.com/education/ipad/#apps-for-ipad
Tech & Troubleshooting:
• iPad Support - http://www.apple.com/support/ipad/getstarted/